Blood Type Diet Recipe
NON-BARFABLE BREWER'S YEAST
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is a recipe which will allow you to tolerate the yucky taste of brewer's yeast, chock-full of nutritional goodies, and has a nutty flavor.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup of organic buckwheat groats
- 2 Tablespoons of organic peanut butter
- organic black-strap molasses
- 2 tablespoons Brewer's Yeast (my favorite is KAL)
- 1-1/2 cups distilled water
How to make it:
- Boil the water.
- Grind the buckwheat groats.
- Add gradually ground buckwheat flour to the water stirring constantly.
- When all the cereal is cooked remove the pot from the stove and allow to cool for a little while.
- Add brewer's yeast, peanut butter and black-strap molasses (to taste).
- Stir, serve warm.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 19, 2007 at 11:57 PM By: Lola