Blood Type Diet Recipe
TOASTED SWEET MINI BELL PEPPERS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Mary Hawkins||Added: Sep 05, 2016 at 03:54 PM|
These little peppers make a great snack or appetizer.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1 pkg. sweet mini bell peppers
- 1-8 oz. container of crumbled goat cheese
- garlic salt
- olive oil
- lemon juice
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Thoroughly wash peppers and cut into bite size pieces.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place peppers on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic salt.
- Place some goat cheese on each pepper piece.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: