Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A Type Of stir-fry recipe that includes barley and several types of vegetables.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- l 1/2 cups cooked Hulled barley
- One Vidalia onion
- 3 cloves of garlic,large
- l cup Bok Choy the white part sliced thin
- 4 large white mushrooms sliced thin
- 1/2 cup cooked spinach
How to make it:
- Spray large sized frying pan with olive oil.
- Add the Vidalia onion,a large one sliced thin.
- Stir and cook on a low flame.
- Add the chopped garlic. Stir.
- Add the Bok Choy.
- Stir and then cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn up heat and stir fry, over high heat.
- Lower heat and let cook, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms to middle of pan, allowing the rest of the veggies to stay around the outside circle.
- Cook over low heat 3 minutes,covered.
- Add cooked spinach.
- Add Hulled (not pearl) barley .
- Serves 2 amply.
- I have also tried it with 1/2 cup shreded broccolini flowers, regular broccoli flowers(top not the stem,)and asparagus tips. I buy the veggies fresh.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in glucosinolates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 08:18 PM By: Rodney