Blood Type Diet Recipe
BANANA BROWN RICE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Mike D||Added: Aug 14, 2014 at 05:14 PM|
Cooked brown rice with well ripened banana and Fruit jelly or jam , yoghurt.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Cooked brown rice 1/2 cup per person
- banana Well ripened 1 per person
- Fruit jelly or jam 1 heaping tablespoon
- Plain yoghurt 2 heaping tablespoons
How to make it:
- Soak brown rice 20 minutes to 1/2 hour before cooking ( Makes a softer rice )
- Peel banana and cut in 1/4 inch circles
- Add banana to cooled rice
- Blend with fork
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Refrigerate or consume immediately
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Banana|| 1 ,2 || A|| N|| A|| A|| B|| N|| B|| B|
|Rice (White/...|| 3 ,4 || N|| N|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: