Blood Type Diet Recipe
AVOCADOLEMON SALAD DRESSING
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Chloe||Added: Mar 19, 2014 at 12:29 AM|
A delicious, refreshing dressing which will keep for a week in the refrigerator. Toss with salad ingredients of your choice.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 large avocado ripened (skin and pit removed)
- 1/4 cup (62.5 ml) extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley (flowers only)
- 1 small clove fresh garlic
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp (5ml) agave or honey (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make it:
- Place all ingredients except oil and water in the bowl of a food processor or mixer. (A high-speed blender works beautifully, too.) With the blade running, add the oil, slowly followed by the water. Puree until smooth. Add a bit more oil and water if too thick.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: