A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Joyce||Added: Jan 31, 2014 at 01:53 AM|
Great tasting, easy dressing recipe.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 2/3 cup unpasteurized White or Dark Miso
- 1/3 cup apricot oil or canola oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 to 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP agave syrup (less or more to taste)
- 2 to 3 tsp. dried chives (to taste)
How to make it:
- Utentils/kitchenware: 2-cup glass measuring cup and stick blender recommended.
- Place miso and oil in glass measuring cup.
- Blend well with stick blender to emulsify before adding any water.
- Add about half of the water and blend it in well.
- Add remaining water and blend until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and 1 TBSP agave. Blend and then taste to see if you want the other TBSP agave.
- Complete all blending before adding dried chives. Mix in chives with spoon to wet them well.
- Pour directly from the glass measuring cup into a large salad dressing bottle. Makes 2 cups. (Long shelf life in the refrigerator.)
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
| Written in Perl by Peter D'Adamo. Copyright 2007-2015 All rights reserved.|
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2016-2017, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved