Blood Type Diet Recipe
GRAIN FREE PIZZA
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Chloe||Added: Sep 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM|
A rather surprising pizza using a few ingredients, none of which are grains.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1 large head of cauliflower [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or minced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 oz low fat mozzarella cheese (or any compliant cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- sea salt
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop the cauliflower into chunks and place into microwave for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Place the cauliflower into a food processor and blend until it's a mashed potato texture.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cauliflower, eggs, cheese, and seasonings.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with spray oil and coat with the mixture (about 1/2 inch thick).
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
- Slice and enjoy
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Cauliflower|| 1 ,2 || N|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| A|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM By: Lola