Blood Type Diet Recipe
CREAM CHEESE CRUSTED PIZZA (NO FLOUR)
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: C Sharp||Added: Jul 02, 2013 at 12:36 AM|
No wheat or any flour is used in the crust.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Other spices if desired
- 1/2 cup No Tomato Tomato Sauce or other compliant sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Compliant toppings
How to make it:
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese until combined.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 F, or until lightly browned.
- Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and desired toppings.
- Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 F, until cheese is melted.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: