Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A modification of a Weight Watcher's recipe.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 3 eggs
- 3 slices of crumbled bread (Ezekiel works very well)
- 1-1/2 cups of pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- 1 teaspoon baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 teaspoons sweetener, BTD compliant
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a food processor and fill 6 greased, or non-stick, muffins tins.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Vanilla|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 11, 2007 at 11:15 PM By: Drea