Blood Type Diet Recipe
KALE EVEN YOUR KIDS WILL EAT!
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Erica Simonson||Added: Mar 12, 2013 at 03:35 PM|
Soooooo good and refreshing! I've got several friends eating this now!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- A few leaves of curly or flat green kale
- 1/3 - 1/2 of a large jicama
- Few teaspoons of lime juice
- Stevia to taste
- Optional: Nuts, seeds, berries to taste
How to make it:
- Remove thick ribs from kale and wash.
- Use a blender or food processor to buzz it up into fairly small pieces.
- Remove brown skin from jicama, cut in a few sections, and buzz into smallish pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients as desired & according to blood type!
- Drizzle lime juice and sprinkle stevia(or other compliant sweetener)over all and toss well!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: