Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Chloe||Added: Feb 17, 2013 at 01:18 PM|
Although this recipe is called salsa, it's perfect for anytime, eaten as a salad
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 2 grapefruit
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion (red, yellow are both fine)
- 2 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro (okay to use dried if fresh is not available)
- 2 avocados cut into bite sized pieces
- Sea salt
How to make it:
- Cut grapefruit into bit sized pieces, removing all skin, white pith and seeds.
- Finely chop the onion.
- Chop cilantro or measure out a few Tablespoons of dried.
- Chop the avocados into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients and season with a little sea salt.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Mar 30, 2013 at 05:24 PM By: ABJoe