Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Eradns||Added: Nov 01, 2012 at 10:28 AM|
The purpose of this recipe for lasagna as a delicacy to leverage international food average ...For more tips, secrets and extras perfect outcome of the pastry should visit the official website of the recipe.http://www.lazania.net/Lazania-Recipe/ highly recommended!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 70 g grated parmesan cheese
- 100g grated Bulgarian feta cheese
- 2 cups cottage
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- 2 cloves garlic
- Black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
How to make it:
- Preparation of tomato sauce;
- Cut the onion into pieces minutes, add olive oil and pan fry until golden.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, and cook over medium heat.
- The two teeth crush garlic and add to sauce.
- Add salt, sugar, pepper, and oregano to taste.
- Continue cooking the mixture to the boiling point, and then remove from heat.
- To get the perfect texture and uniform lasagna sauce has to grind the food processor.
- Preparation of cheese mixture;
- Mix the eggs, cottage and 50 grams of parmesan cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to desired taste (should the amount of cover ..).
- Train lasagna:
- In a square format, arrange a layer of noodles to cover all of the template.
- Pour the cheese mixture and tomato sauce (one third each) and spread evenly and uniformly on the lasagna noodles.
- Cover with Bulgarian feta cheese prepared in advance, skimming (not cover everything - a light touch).
- The same manner of 1,2,3 returning twice more.
- Finally sprinkle the rest of parmesan cheese lasagna maximum effect.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for twenty minutes at 180 degrees.
- After twenty minutes, remove from the foil pan and let lasagna another twenty minutes of baking.
- Serve hot and enjoy fine rural lasagna!.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: