Blood Type Diet Recipe
VEGETARIAN CHOPPED LIVER
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Chloe||Added: Oct 18, 2012 at 05:33 PM|
An easy to make vegan chopped liver using onions, lentils and walnuts. OK to leave out chicken bouillon if not compliant. Andseason according to personal taste. Probably can sub other beansand nuts.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup lentils
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make it:
- 1. Place water, lentils, and bouillon cubes in a pot. Cover pot and cook about 30 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- 2. Heat oil in skillet, saute onion until it becomes translucent.
- 3. In an electric food processor, grind lentils, onions and walnuts until your desired consistency for the pate is reached. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill before serving.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: