A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
ROASTED BEETROOT AND CARROT SALAD
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Adele Henson||Added: Sep 25, 2012 at 06:35 PM|
dry roasting in the oven shredded Beetroot and carrot and add some fresh herbs
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 2 medium sized beetroot
- 3 medium sized carrots
- small bunch of chives
- small bunch of continental parsley
- 100g - 200g mix lettuce leaves
How to make it:
- Large size baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- Peel both Beetroots and large size grate.
- Peel all Carrots and large size grate and place both vegetables on the baking tray separately. Bake in a slow oven 120c for about 1 hour. You will notice that the grated vegetables have shrunk and dried. This adds a lovely sweetness being dried in the oven.
- Place in a bowl and cool.(it will not take long to cool)
- Cut up 1/2 cm lengths the parsley and chives and mix in with the beetroot and carrot mixture.
- Then toss in the mix lettuce leaves.
- This is a great side salad to have with fish or lentil burgers.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
| Written in Perl by Peter D'Adamo. Copyright 2007-2015 All rights reserved.|
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2018, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved