Blood Type Diet Recipe
FALL BEEF STEW
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Kathleen Bellavia||Added: Sep 17, 2012 at 08:29 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 pound organic stew meat - 1 inch cubes
- 4 TBSP spelt flour
- 2 cups organic beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 cups baby portabella mushrooms
- 2 turnips, cubed
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP mixed herbs
How to make it:
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add beef and cook until browned on all sides.
- Lower heat and add flour.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add broth and water and bring to a boil.
- Transfer mixture to a crock pot or slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients and cover.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or high for 4 to 6 hours.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: