Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Kathleen Bellavia||Added: Sep 17, 2012 at 08:06 PM|
This is great as a spread on sandwiches. Also try on chicken breasts or steak if you are type O.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts (without vinegar)
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
How to make it:
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or mash together with a fork.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Mar 30, 2013 at 05:20 PM By: ABJoe