A non |
B non |
O non |
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A very easy, fast and healthy entree. Quick enough to make for yourself and the clean-up is fabulous!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 6 oz Salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup cooked Brown Rice
- 1 cup fresh Kale (or any hearty green you wish to substitute)
- parsley (to taste)
- garlic (to taste)
- sesame seeds
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup white wine.
- parchment paper (do not use wax paper!)
How to make it:
- Makes 1 serving
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Cut a piece of parchment paper about 1 1/2' long (large enough to hold all the ingredients.
- Place the Kale in the middle of the paper.
- Place the Brown rice on top of the Kale.
- Place the Salmon Fillet on top as well (it'll look like layers).
- Drizzle the wine on the salmon.
- Sprinkle with parsley and garlic to taste.
- Last, sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Fold the two long ends of the paper down and fold the ends under (like wrapping a deli sandwich).
- Place the packet on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 25 min or until the paper turns golden brown.
- Be carefull of the steam when you cut the top open.
- Squeeze some lemon juice and enjoy!
- This can be eaten right out of the paper.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Salmon||1|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|
|Garlic||1 ,2|| B|| N|| B|| B|| N|| B|| N|| B|
|Kale||1 ,2|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
|Rice (White/...||3 ,4|| N|| N|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in glucosinolates.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 05:38 PM By: Lola