Blood Type Diet Recipe
COSMIC VEG CHICKEN SOUP
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
A hearty chicken and veg soup for those cold winter nights.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (7 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 1x Tablespoon of olive oil and spray and cook olive oil
- A Whole broccoli
- 2x Turnips
- 5x Radishes
- 3x Carrots
- 2x Leeks
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3x skinned chicken breast
- Garlic raw
How to make it:
- Wash then cut up or grate all the fresh ingredients.
- Take a large pot approx 5L
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon sea salt. Add water almost to the brim of the pot, add veggies to water.
- Cut the chicken in to cubes and saute chicken in separate pot with spray olive oil and half a teaspoon garlic.
- Add the chicken to veggies in pot and cook on high for 20 minutes, let simmer for further 20 min.
- Serve while hot!!
- Also great to freeze and use later.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in glucosinolates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Mar 30, 2013 at 09:31 PM By: ABJoe