Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Y S||Added: May 25, 2012 at 00:30 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- meat of one aloe vera leaf
- juice of 1/2 or 1 lemon
- 1 banana
- 1 Tablespoon of wheat germ [or other BTD compliant germ]
- cinamon instead of lemon as a option [or other BTD compliant spice]
How to make it:
- blend for 25 seconds
- let sit for 3 minutes
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Aug 11, 2014 at 06:04 PM By: Lola