A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
SUPER SASSY WATER
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Kim H||Added: May 22, 2012 at 12:29 AM|
This drink is awesome to balance your body's digestion. Perfect after you eat something that you shouldn't have. Not only that but it purifies blood and cuts water weight. Hello clear skin and skinny jeans!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 2 qt. water
- 1/2 very thinly sliced large cucumber
- 1 inch peace of gigner root peeled and chopped into small match sticks
- 1 lemon very thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Natures Sunshine Liquid Chlorophyll or 12 peppermint leaves or 1 tea bag peppermint tea steeped
- 16 Stevia drops
How to make it:
- put pure spring water in 2 qt pitcher (reduse by 6-8oz if using steeped peppermint tea.
- Squeeze in lemons and add lemons to water.
- If using mint leaves rough up and add to water. Other wise add steeped tea or Liquid Chlorophyll.
- add in ginger and cucumber. Let soak overnight. This releases enzymes and allows the water to work properly.
- **this may encourage going to the bathroom so be aware. If it gets to be too much you can replace the liquid Chlorophyll with one of the alternatives. Enjoy the renewed health this water gives you!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
| Written in Perl by Peter D'Adamo. Copyright 2007-2015 All rights reserved.|
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved