Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Kim H||Added: May 22, 2012 at 11:44 AM|
This is the perfect night time snack since there isn't any caffine. My 3 year old nephiew loves this so it's a healthier alternitive for a kids snack! Yummy for grown ups too!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1/2 Cup carob powder (I use Chatfield's)
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter (I use MaraNatha)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil (or compliant oil)
- almond milk (or compliant milk)
- *optional-cinnamon, vanilla extract
- brown or wild rice cakes (Lundberg is best) or Sea Salt Genisoy Soy Crisps.
How to make it:
- Combine all inredents in a sause pan (except almond milk) over low-med heat.
- Slowly add almond milk a little at a time while stirring to reach desired consistancy. (Get's thicker when cooled)
- dip top half of crisps into 'Chocolate' Dip. (Can break rice cakes into 1/4's)
- put 'chocolate' side up on a baking sheet and let set over night in fridge.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: