A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Kim H||Added: May 22, 2012 at 11:18 AM|
Use it to dip strawberries or top your favorite dessert with it. Check out my other recepies that use 'Chocolate' Dip- 'Chocolate' Crisps and 'Chocolate' Cereal.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1/2 Cup carob powder (I use Chatfield's)
- 2 Tbsp. prenut butter (I use MaraNatha)
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- almond milk (or any compliant milk)
How to make it:
- Combine all inredents in a sause pan (except almond milk) over low-med heat.
- Slowly add almond milk a little at a time while stirring to reach desired consistancy. (Get's thicker when cooled)
- If making 'Cocolate' Crisps refer to recepie at this time.
- Other wise put into container and let cool.
- Cover container and transfer to fridge. Use it to dip fruit or top your favorite dessert with it. Check out my other recepies that use 'Chocolate' Dip- 'Chocolate' Crisps and 'Chocolate' Cereal.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
| Written in Perl by Peter D'Adamo. Copyright 2007-2015 All rights reserved.|
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2018, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved