Blood Type Diet Recipe
PINEAPPLE BEEF STEW
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Crystal Telfer-Yeates||Added: May 13, 2012 at 12:03 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- Ingredients ordered as they are used :)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil or as needed
- 2 pounds of stew beef, or sub compliant meat (poultry)
- 2 cups of water
- 4 tablespoons of molasses or less (I just love molasses!)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- a teaspoon of paprika
- 3 large carrots or 4 dinky ones
- a handful of kale
- 2-3 handfuls of spinach
- and half of a pineapple, freshly chopped
- 1/2 cup of rice (optional)
How to make it:
- Heat oil in pan and brown the meat.
- Add 2 cups of water, bring to gentle boil.
- Add garlic, onion, and paprika and stir.
- Add carrots and rice, if desired, at this point and let cook on low heat for about 30 minutes for white rice or 45 minutes for brown rice.
- Add molasses, then the kale and spinach. Let greens melt into the stew for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the pineapple, stir, and enjoy!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Chicken|| 2 || N|| N|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Turkey|| 2 || N|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised May 13, 2012 at 03:09 PM By: Joe
- Revised Jun 02, 2012 at 11:33 PM By: C#