Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Demaroge||Added: Mar 17, 2012 at 02:28 PM|
This is a yummy refreshing warm weather lunch. Its light and chock full of Beneficials!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 portion of yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- 1/2 cup grape juice
- 1 Tablespoon flax oil
How to make it:
- Dump all the ingredients in the blender or Vita mix.
- Blend, pour and enjoy!
- It makes about 2 glasses of deliciousness!
- If you use plain yogurt you may want to add a teaspoon of honey.
- I use frozen ingredients so I don't have to water down my smoothie with ice cubes.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Mar 30, 2013 at 07:17 PM By: ABJoe