Blood Type Diet Recipe
FRIED OYSTER MUSHROOM MASH
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: LadyTera||Added: Feb 13, 2012 at 07:05 AM|
Delicious fried oyster mushroom mash for all the blood type. You can eat wiht your right blood type side dish, too.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 200g (7 oz.) oyster mushroom (sliced)
- a bit of water
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (grinded)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (or for taste)
How to make it:
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add one chopped onion and fry until the onion is gold (3-5min).
- Add mushrooms and stir-fry approx. 3min.
- Pour a bit of water in the mash and lid.
- Stew for 20min (until mushrooms are soft).
- Turn off a cooker, flavour with sea salt and cumin.
- Bon appetite from LadyTera :-)
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may have a high mold count.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: