Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Alice Frye||Added: Jan 10, 2012 at 05:22 AM|
Quick, hearty meal on a college budget.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Instant Potatoes
- Gravy Packet
- Canned or Frozen Veg of Choice
- Garlic Powder
- Pre-Packaged or Deli Meat of Choice
How to make it:
- -Cut meat into strips
- -Combine meat with veg in small pot on stovetop, over low-med heat, stirring occasionally.
- -Follow instructions on potato & gravy packaging
- -Mix salt, pepper, chives, & garlic powder (to taste) into potatoes.
- -Mix meat/veg mix into spiced potato mixture.
- -Pour gravy over top
- -Serve (Serves ~3-6)
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: