A non |
B non |
O non |
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Chloe||Added: Dec 28, 2011 at 02:13 PM|
Easy to make eggnog, compliant for most types who can have almonds... No coconut milk, no eggs, no dairy, no gluten.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 3 cups almonds
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons yacon syrup
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg, ground
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- pinch cloves, ground
How to make it:
- Soak almonds overnight.
- Discard soaking water and rinse almonds in a deep bowl of water, repeat until water is clear.
- Place soaked almonds and 4 cups of water in a Vitamix.
- Blend on highest speed for 90 seconds.
- Strain milk through a fine mesh paint bag, discarding solids.
- Place almond milk in a half gallon mason jar.
- Add vanilla, agave, yacon, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves, then shake well.
- Refrigerate until cold and serve.
- Serves 6.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Clove|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Nutmeg||1|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| N|
|Cinnamon||1|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Mar 30, 2013 at 10:34 PM By: ABJoe