A non |
B non |
O non |
Ezekiel Vegie Pizza
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Kathy P||Added: Oct 29, 2011 at 03:27 PM|
Ezekiel 4:9 tortilla Vegie Pizza
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type B (4 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1 Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Grain Tortilla
- 1/4 cup diced mini tomatoes, or diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cooked kale
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup shredded goat cheese
- 1/8 cup crumbled feta cheese optional
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread tortilla with olive oil.
- Top with 1/2 the shredded cheese.
- Top with sliced tomates, kale and garlic, then add the balance of the shredded cheese and optional feta cheese. Follow with a dash of basil and oregano.
- Bake on pizza pan 5 - 10 minutes until cheese is melted. Serves 1 to 2.
- Recipe can be varied using other vegetables, as desired.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Oct 30, 2011 at 07:37 PM By: Lola