Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: moosh!||Added: Oct 15, 2011 at 07:54 AM|
a warm chocolatey quinoa mix suitable for breakfast or pudding!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 50g quinoa (raw) - cooked to instructions (with 120ml water)
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- half teaspoon (blackstrap) molasses
- 4 teaspoons agave syrup
- 30ml water
- 2 level teaspoons cocoa powder
How to make it:
- cook the quinoa according to packet instructions
- on a low heat, melt the ghee in a saucepan.
- Add quinoa and stir for 30 seconds to coat quinoa in ghee.
- Add 30ml water to loosen mixture before adding the molasses and agave syrup, stir for 30 seconds to combine.
- Add cocoa powder, stir for a few minutes till everything is mixed well.
- serve, adding a drizzle of agave syrup if needed.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Agave Syrup|| || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 21, 2011 at 08:35 PM By: Lola