Blood Type Diet Recipe
PIZZA SAUCE ALTERNATIVE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Tasty alternative to tomato sauce for pizza.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- 3 sweet red bell peppers
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
How to make it:
- Puree red bell peppers in blender until smooth.
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- Top basic pizza crust with this sauce.
- Top with favorite toppings and cheese.
- Bake as per directions for basic pizza crusts.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 02, 2007 at 02:59 PM By: Don