Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Annalisa Olivia Olivares||Added: Jul 31, 2011 at 00:49 AM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 8 ounces of sour cream
- 8 ounces of Frito's jalapeno or reg dip [check ingredients for compliance]
- 2 Tablespoons of garlic salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon of butter
- A bag of chips or Crackers [compliant]
How to make it:
- Make sure your sour cream does not have water in it, if it does stir it.
- Put your Frito dip in a mixing bowl
- Put your sour cream in
- Put the garlic salt in
- Stir for 2 minutes
- Put it in the fridge for 1 hour
- Eat your Dip!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Sour Cream (...|| || N|| A|| B|| B|| N|| N|| A|| A|
|Garlic|| 1 ,2 || B|| N|| B|| B|| N|| B|| N|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Aug 18, 2011 at 00:54 AM By: Joe