Blood Type Diet Recipe
PASTA WITH SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: anonymouS||Added: Jul 27, 2011 at 01:15 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (4 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 1 pound mild bulk or Italian sausage [compliant meat]
- 2 medium sweet red or green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup snipped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon table pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces hot cooked pasta
How to make it:
- In large skillet cook sausage, red or green peppers, onion, and garlic until meat is brown and veggies are tender.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in parsley, marjoram, salt and table pepper.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 6 to 8 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Toss sausage mixture and Parmesan with pasta till coated.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 main dish servings.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Turkey|| 2 || N|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| N|
|Beef|| 2 || A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Aug 19, 2011 at 05:17 PM By: Joe