A non |
B non |
O non |
Italian Whole Bread for Bread Machine
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Julieta Calamia||Added: May 27, 2011 at 03:24 PM|
It is JUST perfect! Rises well, great taste and normal texture (like wheat bread thanks to the millet flour!). This can work for O & B blood types and celiac people.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type B (4 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- 1-1/2 cups warm water
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Rapid Rise yeast
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 Tablespoons organic brown sugar
- 2-1/4 cup whole spelt flour
- 1 cup whole rice flour
- 1 cup whole millet flour
How to make it:
- Dissolve yeast into warm water rather than making it the last ingredient placed on top of the flour.
- Put that into the bread machine's bowl.
- Add oil, salt, sugar, flour into bread machine, all in that order.
- Bake on the 'shortest' baking cycle (between 1 and 2 hours cycle).
- As there is no gluten in these flours, there are certain procedures that need to be changed using a bread machine. The 'mix' and 'knead' settings tend to overmix the less glutinous spelt flour.
- When the beep sounds during the cycle, you can also add nuts, raisins or whatever you like.
- The bread can be stored in the fridge for one week or in the freezer.
- It is JUST Perfect!!!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised May 29, 2011 at 11:39 PM By: Joe