A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Patience Pecoraro||Added: May 21, 2011 at 03:36 PM|
I realized how easy and cheap this was to make and really don't like the ingredients in Rice Dream. This recipe also makes a much more rich and creamy rice milk with more fiber since you keep some of the rice in it.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (0 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 1 cup rice of your choice. I like brown but I've tried jasmine and basmati and they are super yummy.
- 8 cups of water
- salt to taste
- 4 Tablespoons agave nectar
How to make it:
- Bring water to a boil and add rice.
- Put lid on and simmer for 3 hours. When I used basmati or jasmine it only takes an hour.
- If you find that a lot of the water is evaporating even with the lid on you can add more hot water mid-way through.
- It will look really thick and soupy.
- Use cheese cloth and strain.
- Reserve half of the rice to blend with liquid. More or less depending on thickness desired.
- Add salt and agave and store in large mason jar.
- I use it for everything and find that it tastes much better than store bought any day.
- This recipe isn't an exact science and you will see that it's really hard to mess up.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2018, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved