A non |
B non |
O non |
Cheddar Cheese Topped Chicken Cutlet With A Twist
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Jessica||Added: Apr 07, 2011 at 05:37 PM|
Fried chicken cutlet topped with shredded cheddar cheese, sauteed green peppers, red onions, tomatoes and garlic cloves
Best Used By Blood Types:
- chicken cutlets
- bread crumbs
- parmesan cheese
- flour - compliant
- green pepper
- red onion
- garlic cloves
- cheddar cheese
- olive oil
How to make it:
- Slice chicken cutlets thin.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in flour, egg, and then a bread crumb / parmesan cheese mix (1/2 and 1/2).
- Let sit in fridge for about 20 minutes.
- While the cutlets are in the fridge, dice up the green pepper, red onion, tomato and garlic.
- Grab 2 skillets.
- Saute the green peppers, red onions, tomato and garlic on med-low heat. (I prefer to saute them in butter)
- On medium heat, put a little butter and a little olive oil in the skillet and grab your chicken cutlets from the fridge (they taste amazing with a little butter and a little olive oil).
- They are thinly sliced so they will cook rather quickly.
- ******** Turn oven on 150-200.
- When the cutlets are done, sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top and then take a spoon and lay the saute(gr. peppers, rd. onions, tomato and garlic) on top of that.
- Place in oven for 6-10 minutes (preheated to 150-200).
- When cheese melts, take out AND ENJOY!!!!!!!!
- Its delicious!! A quick concoction that turned out great!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised May 05, 2011 at 10:58 PM By: ABJoe