A non |
B non |
O non |
Delicious Zucchini - Pea Meal
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Mehmet ||Added: Mar 23, 2011 at 10:05 AM|
Sea salt is chosen in TypeBase Ingredient Links but rock salt is far better because rock salt doesn't have sea toxins!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 3-4 green zucchini
- 1 package of frozen peas(450 gm) or same amount peas
- 6-8 dessert spoon wild rice
- 1 mid-sized onion
- 1 spoon tomato paste or the equivalent tomato
- 1 dessert spoon(not heaping) rock salt
- 1 dessert spoon red pepper or one small hot red pepper, you can also use the Turkish naturally blackened red pepper called isot(esot)
- 1 dessert spoon thyme
- 1 dessert spoon basil
- 1 cup of water
- 1 spoon(not heaping) olive oil
- some jerusalem artichoke, if you like
How to make it:
- Cut the onion to small cubes and pour together with peas and wild rice to a stewpot, turn the heat on.
- Cut zucchinis to small cubes and pour to the stewpot with the rest of ingredients except olive oil. Add small cut jerusalem artichokes at this step, if you're adding.
- Let it boil for 10 minutes, you may mix with a wooden or ceramic spoon a few times.(Ceramic is healthiest option for anything that reaches high temperatures while cooking.)
- Let it cool until you don't feel it hotter than your mouth, then add the olive oil and mix.
- Now you may serve in small bowls and start to eat.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Artichoke (g...||2|| B|| B|| A|| A|| A|| N|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised May 05, 2011 at 11:36 PM By: ABJoe