A non |
B non |
O non |
Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Cocky van Hesteren||Added: Dec 26, 2010 at 04:38 AM|
This smoothie is a variation on Peter´s Membrane Fluidizer cocktail.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- 1 red grapefruit
- 1 Tablespoon chia gel
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed oil
- pineapple juice
- half a teaspoon of chlorella powder
- 1 scoop of lecithin powder
- 1 squeeze of proberry syrup
- 1 long drink glass
How to make it:
- Squeeze the grapefruit
- Add 1 scoop of chia gel
- Add half a teaspoon of chlorella powder
- Add 1 scoop of lecithin powder (great for type A´s)
- Stir and see that chlorella dissolves.
- Then add a tablespoon of flaxseed oil.
- Then add the pineapple juice and finish with a squeeze of Proberry juice.
- Stir altogether this great green concoction!
- Excellent drink to start a day and your bowels!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015-2018, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved