Blood Type Diet Recipe
EVERYTHING THANKSGIVING STUFFED PUFF PASTRY
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Judy M||Added: Dec 01, 2010 at 07:59 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- leftover turkey white meat
- cranberry sauce
- stuffing (made according to your Blood type)
- butternut squash
- any vegetable according to your blood type
- puff pastry
- 1 egg
- gravy (made according to your Blood type)
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 apple
How to make it:
- Roll Puff Pastry out with rolling pin to and cut into 2 pieces.
- Place all ingredients in the center of each of the puff pastries and fold, then brush with egg.
- Cook in oven on 350 degrees until golden brown.
- Top with turkey gravy.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are known to be common allergens.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print: