Blood Type Diet Recipe
MARINATED TURKEY LONDON BROIL
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Judy M||Added: Oct 25, 2010 at 07:33 PM|
Great cooked on the grill
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- 1 Tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 2 Handfuls of dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon of rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon of Thyme
- 1/4 Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup of honey
How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients together in a mixing bowl to create a marinate.
- Pour over Turkey London broil and refrigerate overnight. When ready to cook on grill leave it out at room temperature for about and hour before grilling.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 27, 2010 at 09:28 PM By: Lola