Blood Type Diet Recipe
CHICKEN BREAST WITH PETITE ARTICHOKES AND WHITE WINE OVER PASTA
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Judy M||Added: Oct 19, 2010 at 09:15 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (6 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 4-5 Boneless, Skinned Chicken Breast
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 or 2 pounds of Petite Artichokes
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cups of Organic Free Range Chicken Broth
- 1 Packet of Herbox Chicken Boullion Broth
- 2 Tablespoons of Spelt Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Garlic & Herb Feta Cheese
- 2 Handfuls of Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon of Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 2 splashes of White Wine (Optional)
- 1 Pound of Pasta (Optional)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown chicken lightly on both sides in olive oil.
- Transfer chicken to baking dish.
- Add all ingredients to a skillet( except for chicken, liquid broth, wine and flour).
- Simmer till artichokes become somewhat tender.
- Remove from pan and pour over chicken.
- With the left over olive oil in the pan, add liquid chicken broth, flour and wine.
- Simmer till sauce thickens, then remove and pour over chicken as well.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve over pasta.
- Makes 4-5 servings. Enjoy!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 21, 2010 at 02:07 AM By: Lola