A non |
B non |
O non |
Chicken Breast With Petite Artichokes and White Wine Over Pasta
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Judy M||Added: Oct 19, 2010 at 09:15 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (6 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 4-5 Boneless, Skinned Chicken Breast
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 or 2 pounds of Petite Artichokes
- 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cups of Organic Free Range Chicken Broth
- 1 Packet of Herbox Chicken Boullion Broth
- 2 Tablespoons of Spelt Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Garlic & Herb Feta Cheese
- 2 Handfuls of Dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon of Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 2 splashes of White Wine (Optional)
- 1 Pound of Pasta (Optional)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown chicken lightly on both sides in olive oil.
- Transfer chicken to baking dish.
- Add all ingredients to a skillet( except for chicken, liquid broth, wine and flour).
- Simmer till artichokes become somewhat tender.
- Remove from pan and pour over chicken.
- With the left over olive oil in the pan, add liquid chicken broth, flour and wine.
- Simmer till sauce thickens, then remove and pour over chicken as well.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve over pasta.
- Makes 4-5 servings. Enjoy!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Hint: You can click on the arrows  at top of the table(s) to sort by columns.
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Oct 21, 2010 at 02:07 AM By: Lola