Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Judy M||Added: Oct 19, 2010 at 08:29 PM|
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- 1 Large Zucchini (makes 12 Cupcakes)
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1/2 Sweet Onion Minced
- 2 Handfuls of Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Romano grated Cheese
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup of Ezekiel Bread crumbs
- Dash of sea salt
- Cracked Pepper (Optional)
How to make it:
- With skin left on Zucchini and ends cut, grate it on the large hold side of the grater.
- Combine everything together in a large bowl and mix/fold together.
- Coat cupcake tray with olive Oil.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put about 2 tablespoonsful in each cupcake hole.
- Bake for about 27-30 minutes.
- When done let cool.
- Serve right away or refrigerate and reheat later.
- Makes 12 cupcakes
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Mozzarella C...|| N|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients that contain gluten.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
Cook Right For Your Type is the definitive cookbook for those following the Blood Type Diet. When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has recently been greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a few years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended.
Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of all the new features and food lists. Please be patient until the process has been completed.
Click here to go to the BTD Forums - Cook Right 4 Your Type board to discuss this recipe.
- Revised Oct 21, 2010 at 02:01 AM By: Lola