Blood Type Diet Recipe
EASY FLAX BREAKFAST MICROWAVE PUDDING
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Symbi||Added: Sep 28, 2010 at 00:15 AM|
This 'pudding' is very quick and easy to make. It has lots of fiber and beneficial fats. You can add in many different mix-ins, depending on your blood type, also for variety and taste.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (6 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (6 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1/4 Cup of Flax Seed Meal
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1 Egg
- Agave or Maple Syrup - optional
- Pinch of Sea Salt - optional
Mixins to your taste / blood type e.g.:
- Fresh or frozen berries or other fruit
- Peanut Butter or other nut butters
- Chopped Nuts
How to make it:
- Beat egg in microwave safe bowl.
- Add Flax Seed, Water and Syrup (if required).
- Sea Salt to taste.
- Let sit for a few minutes to absorb the liquids.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds.
- Move the cooked part of the pudding towards the center of the bowl.
- Add in the mixins desired (as an A I like natural crunchy peanut butter in mine - no sweetener required)
- Microwave for about 45 - 60 more seconds, depending on the mix-ins (frozen fruit will need longer cooking as it will cool down the pudding).
- Stir and enjoy!
- (For more flax ideas see: http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/cooking/a/flaxseedrecipes.htm. Adapted from a recipe on there.)
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
Fruit/ Fruit Juice Product(s)
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Sea Salt|| 2 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in pesticides.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 05, 2010 at 11:26 PM By: Lola