Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
Lactose free chowder. Almost a stew.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type B Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type O (5 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 2 small cans minced clams
- 1 small broccoli floret, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato--the white kind, not the orange variety--chopped
- 1 carrots, chopped
- 1 chayote, chopped
- 1 can tomato paste
- red pepper
- olive oil
- sea salt
How to make it:
- Boil the vegetables together until soft.
- Add 2 cans water to the tomato paste, and add to the veggies.
- Mix very well.
- Add salt, red pepper, and about a Tablespoon of olive oil
- Add clams, and simmer until flavors merge.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Onion (Red/S...|| 1 ,2 || B|| B|| N|| N|| N|| B|| B|| B|
|Clam|| 2 || A|| A|| A|| A|| A|| A|| N|| N|
|Potato (Swee...|| 3 ,4 || A|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|
|Tomato/Tomat...|| 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 || A|| N|| N|| B|| A|| N|| N|| N|
|Carrot|| 2 ,3 || B|| N|| N|| N|| B|| B|| N|| B|
|Pepper (Swee...|| 2 ,3 || A|| N|| A|| A|| B|| N|| B|| B|
|Olive Oil|| 1 ,2 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
|Broccoli|| 1 ,2 ,3 || B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
|Sea Salt|| 2 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in glucosinolates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be high in chitinase, an allergen.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Oct 01, 2007 at 07:05 PM By: Rodney
- Revised Oct 18, 2007 at 12:18 AM By: Drea