Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Sharon ||Added: Sep 15, 2010 at 07:11 PM|
This is a savory millet bread recipe.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type B (5 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (7 beneficials)
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 1 cup Whole Millet
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 cup Water
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Real sea Salt or Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 cup Zuchinni
- 1 cup of any other vegetables (broccoli, swiss chard, spinach, etc)
- 1 cup red onion
- 1 cup compliant cheese ('Cheese Bread' Variant- Put cheese on top at end of baking and it melts nicely, I use manchego, paneer, mozzarella, etc)
How to make it:
- Coat baking dish with ghee
- Mix all other ingredients and pour in baking dish
- Bake on 375 for 1 hour
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in glucosinolates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 15, 2010 at 08:43 PM By: Lola