Blood Type Diet Recipe
QUICK BEAN CASSEROLE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
For those like me with limited fridge space. Can be made in 15 minutes, beginning to end.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- 1 can crushed pineapple(small)
- 1 can carrots
- 1 can black beans
- 1 large can shredded chicken
- red pepper
- minced garlic to taste
- 1/4 chopped onion
- olive oil
How to make it:
- In a hurry?
- Open the cans.
- Put a little olive oil in the bottom of a large skillet, saute onion and garlic, add chicken(drained), carrots (drained)), add black beans(drained) stir together until hot.
- Add can of pineapple, and dust with red pepper.
- Make sure the casserole is warm through, and serve.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jan 22, 2011 at 11:49 PM By: Joe