Blood Type Diet Recipe
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: DenverFoodie||Added: Jul 13, 2010 at 11:22 PM|
Quick hot breakfast alternative.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (5 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (4 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- 1/2 cup quinoa (cooked)
- 1 Tablespoon flaxseed (ground)
- 1 Tablespoon cranberries (dried) [variation: blueberries]
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin seeds [variations: walnuts and/or almonds]
- 2 Tablespoons water (to moisten)
How to make it:
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 35 seconds.
- Stir, eat and enjoy.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
Fruit/ Fruit Juice Product(s)
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Blueberry|| 2 || B|| B|| N|| B|| N|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jul 15, 2010 at 07:08 PM By: Lola
- Revised Sep 15, 2010 at 05:18 PM By: Dr. Pepper
- Revised Sep 17, 2010 at 09:15 AM By: Dr. Pepper