Blood Type Diet Recipe
EASY HOMEMADE ICE CREAM FOR BLOOD TYPE B
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Sharon||Added: Jul 03, 2010 at 10:57 AM|
Your blood type B family members will love this homemade ice cream!
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 2 Cups Cream (pure cream with no additives)
- 3/4 Cup Maple Syrup or 1/2 Cup Agave
How to make it:
- Pour milk, cream, and maple sweetener or agave into glass container.
- Use a hand whisk or fork and mix for 20 seconds.
- Cover ice cream and freeze overnight.
- You can also add nuts or berries.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Jul 03, 2010 at 03:28 PM By: Lola