Blood Type Diet Recipe
DANDELION & GINGER TEA
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
This is a great internal cleanser, refreshing and fabulous! My drink of choice in the morning rather then coffee---served hot or in the summer drink as ice tea.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- 1 dandelion tea bag (organic preferable), or loose tea
- 2 Tablespoon ginger (fresh), sliced and crushed
- 1 dash turmeric, to taste
How to make it:
The following is for a large mug:
- Boil distilled water.
- Put tea bag (or loose in tea ball), ginger, and turmeric into cup.
- Add boiling water.
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Turmeric|| || B|| N|| N|| B|| N|| N|| B|| N|
|Ginger|| 1 || B|| B|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
|Dandelion|| || B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Sep 28, 2007 at 04:33 PM By: Father Tiresias
- Revised Oct 12, 2007 at 12:32 AM By: Drea