Blood Type Diet Recipe
SALMON WITH WAKAME SEA WEED
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
For a highly beneficial experience-use as either an entree or appetizer-I know all you O's like to protein out.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (2 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- 6 ounces Salmon(canned) w/bones
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 1 cup Wakame(Sea Weed)-@ your favorite Health food store
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil, cold first pressed
- Garlic (crushed) (as much as you like)
How to make it:
- Open your can of salmon and drain.
- Mince or chop (whichever you prefer) your onion.
- Take Wakame and soak for 5 minutes in separate bowl (I use distilled water for everything).
- Combine salmon, onion & wakame in a bowl.
- Add your olive oil and garlic.
- Season with as much cayenne as you like and salt to taste.
- Serves 1.
- Double recipe for additional O's!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
This category of ingredients contains possible substitutions that may allow different blood types to use the recipe or ingredients that can be left out of the recipe altogether.
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Sea Salt|| 1 || N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised May 29, 2011 at 11:52 PM By: Joe