Blood Type Diet Recipe
PINTO BEAN FUDGE
Click Here For A Complete Or Abbreviated Printer Friendly Version
Share this recipe on Facebook
|Contributed by: Youda1||Added: Mar 18, 2010 at 04:40 PM|
Yummy fudge made with pinto beans
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- 1-2 15oz can pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup cocoa
- 3/4 cup ghee (melted)
- 1 Tablespoon real Vanilla
- 5-7 1/2cups of powdered sugar (depending how sweet you like it.)
How to make it:
- Mash pinto beans with potato masher, add ghee, cocoa, vanilla and powdered sugar until your desired sweetness. Put in baking pan and put in the frig to set up. One great and tasty way to enjoy your beans!!!
Blood Type Diet Analysis:
Core Ingredients Analysis:
The ingredients in this category are either BTD compliant for all types or the recipe author and/or editor did not suggest a possible substitution. If this category contains avoids for your blood type this recipe may not work for you, unless you feel like you can omit the item or make an appropriate substitution. If you develop a great BTD compliant variation of this recipe please consider adding it to the Recipe Database.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
There are several cookbooks based on the Blood Type Diet that are available in print:
- Revised Mar 18, 2010 at 09:08 PM By: Lola